Saturday, August 04, 2007

Caterpillars and Poop


Recently, Kim and Kira brought some wild flowers home from the farmers' market.

A couple days after that, Kira told me about it and said something to the effect, "Won't it be cool to have a butterfly in the house?"

Yesterday, Kim, Morgan, and Kira were looking at the flowers and at the caterpillars, were commenting on the caterpillars, and noted that there was not one of them, but (to date) four of them!

Today after breakfast Kim asked, "Do you think that all of that stuff on the floor is from the flowers . . . or is it poop?" I said that in my mind, "it is from the flowers" - regardless of what I actually know. Kim stated, "Nope, I'm pretty sure that it is poop -- I remember commenting about all of the poop the last time."

For more stories about caterpillar poop, look at Beehive Academy here and here

No comments: